HCP Resources & Registration

Prescribing Medical Cannabis is not a difficult process. The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) regulates access to medical cannabis through the Special Access Scheme (SAS-B). Any prescriber can prescribe a medical cannabis product to a patient by first submitting a SAS-B application to the TGA.

Additionally, certain doctors, who see a number of patients who may benefit from medical cannabis, choose to become Authorised Prescribers (AP). Authorised Prescribers aren’t required to complete a SAS-B application for each patient in order to prescribe medical cannabis. A doctor can become an Authorised Prescriber by completing the Authorised Prescriber form on the TGA website.

More information about medical cannabis and Levin products can be found by logging in to the Healthcare Professional portal below: